♦ Frank James Andres, MD II, LLC ♦
Reminiscent of the days when doctors made house calls and offered treatment for all your problems, Dr. Andres offers a personalized approach to patient care that is highly respected by patients and medical professionals alike. He devotes a heavy emphasis on preventative medicine, and makes it his focus to provide valuable care at every office visit.
Taking a personal, sincere interest in each and every one of his patients, he prides himself on offering the same level of care he would expect to be provided to his own wife and family. This dependable quality care has earned him the loyalty of patients who continue to stay with him under the care of his practice for over 20 years.
The growth of his practice is heavily reliant on genuine word-of-mouth referrals by those who admire his professionalism. He considers it a high compliment when a patient comes to him for treatment. His patients appreciate him for his calming bedside manner, his patience, and compassion.
Practicing obstetrical and gynecological medicine for more than 25 years, he aspires to practice for many more years to come while continuing to perform the majority of his OB deliveries.
♦ ♦ ♦
Frank James Andres, M.D., FACOG
Gynecologist – Board Certified: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Obstetrician and Gynecologist- Board Certified: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Education & Training:
Bachelor of Science: Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA, 1978 – 1981
Doctor of Medicine: Louisiana State University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA, 1983 – 1987
Internship: University of FL HSC, Jacksonville, FL, 1987 – 1988
Residency: University of FL HSC, Jacksonville, FL, 1988 – 1991
- Safe hormone replacement therapy
- Complete and thorough evaluation and management of annual Well Woman visit
- Evaluation of obstetrical potential
- Overall wellness screenings—including screenings for diabetes, heart disease, thyroid disorders, anemia, breast and ovarian cancer, and personal and family history
- Thorough screening of laboratory testing and timely follow-up for abnormal results
- Timely appointments available for scheduling
- Same-day problem visits appointments
- Early pregnancy screening, diagnosis, and dating
- Affordable evaluation and treatment of amenorrhea
- Affordable evaluation of suspected infertility
- Affordable evaluation of pelvic pain
- Real-time physician conducted sonogram done in his office by Dr. Andres himself
- Same-day review of sonogram findings, accurate due date and question and answer session with doctor
- Ectopic pregnancy evaluation and management
- Early pregnancy loss evaluation and management
- Family planning and counseling
- Contraceptive management—oral birth control and Intrauterine devices
- HPV counseling and management
- STD prevention and treatment
- Endometriosis evaluation, diagnosis, management, and treatment
- Urogenital evaluation, diagnosis, management, and treatment
- Innumerable non-GYN illness diagnosis, treatment, and management
- Menopausal counseling and treatment
- Hysterectomy and post-surgical counseling and management
- Greif counseling related to anxiety and depression, endometriosis, hysterectomy, loss of pregnancy, cancer, sexual abuse etc.
- Referral to other specialist when necessary
- Of the 1 % highly trained surgeons with experience in single umbilical incision laparoscopies, which minimizes scars, pain, and expedites recovery– used for diagnosis and treatment of numerous conditions
- Affordable genetic testing with physician interpretation of results, question and answer counseling and follow-up recommendations
- Libido and sexual dysfunction consultation
- Management of irregular menstrual cycles and associated pain
- Fibroid diagnosis and treatment
- Diagnosis, management, and treatment of Polycystic ovarian syndrome
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Andres, please contact us at the office at 904-425-2696 on Monday and Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to noon. If you are unable to contact the office during these hours you can request an appointment by filling out the form below. Our staff will contact you when we are back in the office.
To request an appointment please complete the following: